Frequently asked questions
Everything you need to know about our company, platform, and setup.
1. Can I evaluate Gameye to see if it is suitable for my game?
We offer a free evaluation environment where you can test your game sessions on Gameye. This environment is limited in capacity but is available in regions worldwide.
2. How do I get started?
3. Do you have an SDK for Unity or Unreal Engine?
Our approach doesn’t require an SDK. We use a container-based approach which means we can orchestrate any process as long as it runs on Linux. So we can run any server process whether it’s off the shelf or completely custom built.
4. Can I get access to logs from our game server?
We have an API endpoint which gives access to logs from a game server process run on Gameye. These are available for four hours after the container has finished.
5. What kind of support do you offer?
We give our customers 24/7/365 support, plus we offer direct interaction with our support and integration team via Discord and Slack.
6. Do you only work with certain matchmakers?
We’re 100% agnostic. So we work with any matchmaker. Even one you created yourself.